Author’s Note: This skin care line was provided by MISSHA but the review remains unbiased and objective.
Is it true?
To tell you the truth, I was quite apprehensive to use it for most toners break me out. Blame it on my super sensitive skin due to contact dermatitis. Since I was really on the lookout for a new toner, I went ahead and tried it.
Only then, did I let my hubby Bala to try it out. He may have combination skin alright, but it is ultra-sensitive to the core! For a long time now, he hasn’t used any skin care products to keep possible skin irritations at bay. For some reason, I was able to persuade him to use the toner. The operative word is “use” here. I simply asked permission but I was the one who applied it on his face. He’s just so plain lazy when it comes to skin care! The next day, he didn’t have any break-outs to start with which prompted me to let him try the emulsion next.
My only concern would have to be the packaging. It would be a lot better if the serum’s dispenser has a more hygienic cover to protect it from dust or any kind of unpleasant elements. And since the toner and emulsion has rather big openings, the chance of spillage is also greater. I guess the best way to solve this is just to remind the clients not to throw the small plastic inserts so that they can bring the products with them especially when they travel.
I highly recommend this skin care series to those who have oily to combination skin and even to those who have sensitive skin. I will definitely purchase another set once it runs out!
How to Use The Rose Water Skin Care Series:
1. After washing the face, dab a significant amount of toner on cotton and apply evenly all over the face and neck. Use morning and evening for best results.
2. After dabbing some toner on the face, apply the emulsion evenly on the face and neck in the morning and at bedtime. Pat the face lightly after application.
3. After applying emulsion, gently massage 2-3 drops of the serum evenly on the face while tapping it lightly until the serum is absorbed. For best results, use this at bedtime.
4. After using emulsion, apply the jelly cream evenly on the face and neck in the morning and in the evening.
5. Use the serum and jelly cream on alternate nights for better results.
The four products are sold separately for Php 650 each at MISSHA.
Good news! MISSHA is offering a BUY ONE TAKE ONE FOR FREE PROMO for the Rose Water Skin Care Series!
Visit MISSHA at the Upper Ground Level, SM North Edsa Annex to avail of the promo. For inquiries, just “like” MISSHA Philippines on Facebook.